“PH-1500”, the pH analyzer for extremely corrosive solutions.
It is the only pH analyzer that provides accurate and good long-term accuracy pH measurements in electroplating baths. pH control of nickel, zinc and copper electroplating baths is essential for high-quality electroplating.
The problem is that other pH measuring systems have low accuracy and short lifetime of the electrodes. The main causes of the problems are poisoning of the reference electrode and build-up of a layer of coating from the process solution on the pH electrode.
Our PH-1500 analyzer has high accuracy, very long long-term accuracy and the lifetime of the electrodes are very long. The reference electrode is never poisoned and the pH electrode surface is kept clean by an advanced cleaning system. Other systems require frequent calibrations. However this only disguise the problem, the problem of low accuracy persists. A short lifetime of the electrodes or combination electrode are a symptom of low average accuracy, making process optimization impossible.
The “PH-1400”, pH analyzer is designed for corrosive solutions, for instance wastewater treatment from the electroplating industry.
The following properties distinguish our analyzer from other known technology:
1. Most reliable, infrequent error with the analyzer or the electrodes, very low-maintenance.
2. High short-term and long-term accuracy.
3. Very long life of the electrodes, it is not possible to get high long-term accuracy without long electrode life.
4. Other systems require frequent calibration and still is not accurate. Our analyzer gives high accuracy even with weeks’ interval between calibrations.
5. It is fast and easy to calibrate the analyzer, there is no sample head which must be dismantled for calibration.
6. It is easy to install the analyzer and normally no encroachment in the process equipment is needed.