“PH-1400”, the pH analyzer for the the pH control of industrial wastewater and effluent treatment plants.
The “PH-1400”, pH analyzer, delivers accurate pH measurement in the industrial wastewater treatment processes. The efficiency is increased and the overdosing of the pH reagents is eliminated. Our analyzers are in use in copper and zinc plants for wastewater treatment. The analyzer is excellent for the treatment of wastewater from electroplating plants and the treatment of wastewater from the alumina industry.
The problem is that other pH measuring systems have low accuracy and short lifetime of the electrodes. The nature of the lime, sodium hydroxide and sulfide processes causes build-up of a layer of precipitations on the pH electrode and the solutions poisons the reference electrode, this drastically decreases the accuracy of the pH measurements.
Our PH-1400 analyzer has high accuracy and the lifetime of the electrodes are very long, many months or even years. The reference electrode is never poisoned and the pH electrode surface is kept clean by an advanced cleaning system.
Other systems require frequent calibrations, however, this only disguise the problem, the problem of low accuracy persists. A short lifetime of the electrodes or combination electrode is a symptom of low average accuracy, making process optimization impossible.
The following properties distinguish our analyzer from other known technology:
1. Most reliable, infrequent error with the analyzer or the electrodes, very low-maintenance.
2. High short-term and long-term accuracy.
3. Very long life of the electrodes, it is not possible to get high long-term accuracy without long electrode life.
4. Other systems require frequent calibration and still is not accurate . Our analyzer provides high accuracy even with weeks’ interval between calibrations.
5. It is fast and easy to calibrate the analyzer, there is no sample head which must be dismantled for calibration.
6. It is easy to install the analyzer and normally no encroachment in the process equipment is needed.